- 1-12"-14" homemade or store bought pizza crust
- 1 cup Scott Farms Bar B-Q Sauce ( Follow directions on front of Scott Farms Bar B-Q Rub pouch.)
- 1- 2 T olive oil
- 1-2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into small chunks. ( If in a hurry you can use canned Chicken breast)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small red or green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup buffalo wing cheese, grated ( This is a specialty cheese manufactured in New York state. We love this cheese, it is spicer than most) If you can't find this cheese any grated spicer cheese will work.
Prepare Scott Farms Barb B-Q Sauce according to directions found on Scott Farms Barb B-Q Rub pouch. Set aside. Heat olive oil in a small skillet. Add chicken, onion and bell peppers. Saute' until chicken is cooked through and onions and peppers are tender. Spoon Bar B-Q Sauce onto pizza crust. Top with chicken mixture. Spread grated cheese on top. Bake in a 400 degree oven for about 15-20 minutes or until heated through and crust is golden brown