1) Combine corn meal & Scott Farms Blackened Seasoning in a small bowl
2) Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat to 360 degrees. (if you have a small deep fryer you can use this) Dip tomato slices into buttermilk or egg subsitute, and dredge into cornmeal mixture, Fry tomatoes, in batches, until golden brown on both sides. Drain on a rack covered with paper towels. Cover & set aside.
3) Cook bacon in skillet or heat ready to serve bacon according to package directions.
4) Split hogie rolls, . Place under broiler and cook until lightly browned. (watch closely to keep from burning)
5) Spread cut side with mayonnaise or Scott Farms Horseradish Butter. Place fried green tomatoes, bacon slices, lettuce, and avocado slices (optional) on rolls If you like spice sprinklewith hot sauce. Serve while hot.